CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Taking a poll




When I took the girls on the Princess Cruise this is the animal we saw out in the water. The director of the cruise told us to look over at the sea otter. This is not a sea otter is it? I thought sea otters were much smaller maybe the size of a cocker spaniel. This is a Seal right? I was getting ready to scrapbook these pictures but want to make sure I label it correctly. Give me your opinion?

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I have no idea...you know how much of an animal lover I am...I am going to go with seal.

Jessie said...

I would vote sea lion- that is what those animals looked like at the St. Louis Zoo and I am positive it was the Sea Lion show. But I remember it's easy to get the two mixed up so this could be a seal. I'm not really a marine biologist so I wouldn't really know- good luck.

Gramps said...

Their is nothing more aggravating to go on a tour and the director tells a lie like that. It sure looks like a seal to me. I guess he didnt think anyone was going to picture this on their blog and take a poll. I think next time I get to Washington, I am going to look him up and give him a piece of my mind...lol. Did you notice the people in the sailboat behind the seal? I like what it says on his t-shirt. Happy Mothers day Abby! Love Dad