CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

When I grow up I wanna be. . .


Erin told me today on her way to preschool that she wants to be a cowgirl when she grows up. I think this is due to seeing the horse we see each day as we drive to her school but I could see her do it as she has a great love for animals. Honestly Christian and I had envisioned her being a vet or working in a zoo.

Regan says she would like to be a photographer when she grows up. I too could see this as she definitely has an artistic flair. What I see her doing though is maybe a social worker or maybe a teacher b/c she has such a kind spirit and is so compassionate for others.

Jordan says he would like to be a pharmacist. Although what I had pictured him doing was possibly a librarian or better yet an author. He has a great love for books and a real way with words.

I know these three will achieve whatever they put their mind to and become a success!

So what do you see your kids being when they grow up and why?

1 comments:

Mandy said...

Samuel wants to be an explorer or a scientist. Nathan wants to be a dad and a streetsweeper. And Lauren, who knows! Samuel really needs to do well in school as he admits to hating work and doesn't plan to get a job when he grows up so hopefully he changes his mind or is an artist or something....Nathan loves working so he will do great at about anything! And Lauren she is still too young to know.