I don't have your email address, so I'll reply here, if that's OK. To keep a post on the top, you need to post date it. You may or may not have noticed on giveaway post that it says Sunday, Sept 7th. To post date, go to the blog post in the compose mode and click on the blue link in the bottom left had corner that says "Post Options". From there you will want to put in the post date and time in which to publish the content. Since mine is running one week, I post dated it for a week from yesterday. Let me know if you have any more questions. I know sometimes I'm not the best at giving instructions. Another thing you'll probably notice is that someone will email you asking you if you knew your post was dated wrong! It never fails. :)
3 comments:
It is a very beautiful state. We really enjoyed out visit there. I hope we get to visit again before you all move. Love ya, Mom
Beautiful!! It kinda looks a lot like OR. :O)
I don't have your email address, so I'll reply here, if that's OK. To keep a post on the top, you need to post date it. You may or may not have noticed on giveaway post that it says Sunday, Sept 7th. To post date, go to the blog post in the compose mode and click on the blue link in the bottom left had corner that says "Post Options". From there you will want to put in the post date and time in which to publish the content. Since mine is running one week, I post dated it for a week from yesterday. Let me know if you have any more questions. I know sometimes I'm not the best at giving instructions. Another thing you'll probably notice is that someone will email you asking you if you knew your post was dated wrong! It never fails. :)
Post a Comment