Leave Maggie outside more and let her get them.... :)
Chris used to use poison peanuts found garden dept. They come in a cone shaped container. Just drop them down in their hole and they SHOULD eat them. I'm not sure how well they work though, but it's worth a try.
pinwheels
I would be very irritated too! Sorry no advice...those darn things!
I have heard that nothing REALLY works. It might be time to call in the professionals.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Leave Maggie outside more and let her get them.... :)
Chris used to use poison peanuts found garden dept. They come in a cone shaped container. Just drop them down in their hole and they SHOULD eat them. I'm not sure how well they work though, but it's worth a try.
pinwheels
I would be very irritated too! Sorry no advice...those darn things!
I have heard that nothing REALLY works. It might be time to call in the professionals.
Post a Comment