CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 15, 2008

Locks of Love


I decided earlier this year that I was going to grow my hair out for Locks of Love. Sounds like a great idea huh? Well I am getting tired of literally almost watching my hair grow. GROW long enough already!! I look at ladies in the grocery store with cute trendy cuts so enviously. I keep thinking just a little bit longer (literally) I am seriously considering now getting one of those SUPER short cuts that I have always been too chicken to try just to get this over and done with already. That way I could be killing two birds with one stone. Trying out one of those super short cuts I always see look so cute on other ladies AND giving my hair to this organization I have said I always wanted to do once in my life. But I'm SCARED........what if I would look awful with super short hair eeeeek!

7 comments:

Mandy said...

Your hair really is taking a long time to grow. It's funny you made this post b/c I am going in this week and cutting mine! I am so excited and I am sure I will post all about it on my blog. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Liz said...

You will look good either way. .
Just remember it always takes time to get use to the new look.

Melissa said...

how long does hair have to be to be able to donate it?

Anonymous said...

Good luck with that. I had a boy cut back when they were the "in" thing and I didn't love it on me. It looked so cute on Tracy and Jill. Of course I have a double crown and so it caused me to have a major rooster tail in the back of my head. You won't know if you like yourself with short hair until you try it. Maybe it will be the look for you...

April said...

I agree it is a really good cause. I would like to do it too, but get too bored with my hair. I love cutting, coloring and short hair. I would sell the short hair idea to anyone. It is easy, cute and trendy! I think you would look really good with short hair. Can't wait to see what you decide.

Anonymous said...

Do you remember when Karen got her hair cut short right before she graduated...I went to pick her up at Penney's and she walked right in front of the car and I didn't recognize her! Way to go, Dad!

Ron

Honey Mommy said...

My hair grows SO slow. Consequently I am terrified to get a short haircut. They look so cute on other ladies, but what if I just look like a boy? Then it would take FOREVER to get my hair back.

You are awesome to donate your hair! Take lots of prenatal vitamins... you'll get there!