CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm so glad somebody thought of this!


I just discovered these at my grocery store. They are called The Great White popsicles. How fun is this?
Get great taste with a bite of surprise! All pops are white, but there are three exciting tastes: orange, cherry and a mystery flavor. Can you guess the secret flavor?
Now no need to worry about stains all over my kids clothes and they still get to have a yummy treat and a mystery flavor to boot!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

You just discovered these??? Do you mean I knew about something before you did??? :-)

Yes, these are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Is it fish? J/K

Gramps said...

Those might just be the ticket for someone that had just went a year and one day w/o smoking. I can't think who that person would be, but someone should congratulate him with a surprise popsicle!

Abby said...

WOOOHOOO DAD/Gramps I'm so proud of you! I'll stick a popsicle in the mail for you tomorrow okay? ;)