CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 12, 2008

He's finally HOME!

The day after my parents flew out from their visit Christian was sent out to help out with hurricane relief. He has been gone now for 2 weeks. Why this always happens when we have so much stuff going on I will never know. But don't worry the Lord was watching over me and my children and I was able to get them all settled into school and myself as well with my online classes. We are starting to get in the groove of things. Christian called me earlier this week and was unsure when he was going to be making it back as the hurricanes just kept seeming to come in. Well I was overjoyed when he called me last night to let me know they decided to send him home today. And he's here today actually surprising the girls by picking them up from the bus stop. Yipppeee skippy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise God -- you must be so happy!!! I'm so glad that he's home with you all now. Enjoy your weekend together!! Hugs, Deedee

Mandy said...

It's about stinkin' time. Tell him next time he wants to take a vacation to plan a more convenient time for the entire family! Jeesh!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo!!! Now enjoy your time together!! :O)

Casey's trio said...

Oh, you must be overjoyed. What a happy surprise for you.

Lori said...

Welcome home!!! Thank you for helping out those in need. You are a real hero!!!

April said...

Woohoo! It is so nice when the hubby comes home. I know I was so happy a couple weeks ago when Matt got home from his fishing trip. There is definitely a void when the hubby's are gone.