CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Friday's Fave Five

I am going to share five of my favorite things that happened this week:











1. I was super thrilled to find these two journals for my daughter of all the places can you believe I found them at Hot Topic online? Crazy huh? Both my girls adore Pokemon. They are both VERY into rainbows lately so this Pikachu one was a must. Erin sings this silly Jigglypuff song to herself all the time and so I knew I had to ge that one for her as well. (Jigglypuff is the first pink character for those of you that don't know) If these little journals weren't perfect enough find to add to their Christmas presents I also found a code for $10 off my total which made them only $1.98 each!! (you know I love a good deal!)

2. I got to watch my Jordan play a home game of football this week. It is very nerve racking for the moms watching their babies out there getting pounded into. I was so super excited when I saw he almost scored! I was so happy I turned around with a goofy grin and said to Christian this is exciting huh? He gave me the smile like yeah all right you need to calm down a little ;).

3. I am doing a book study with the book Mean Girls All Grown Up by Hayley DiMarco and let me tell you the great quote for this week from the book:
Vegence is his taking what is God's doesn't sit so well, so beware when you decide that you can take revenge for yourself. And besides, his vengence is better for changing peopel from mean to good than ours could ever be.

4. You know I am STILL working on trying to loose that excess weight I put on in Alaska. These Weight Watchers ice cream cups have been wonderful treat for me! Its great b/c I don't have to guess on how much b/c its all ready in a small little serving and look on the box only 2 points each for Chocolate Chip Cookie dough ice cream! AND its really yummy too!
5. The fact that my handsome wonderful husband came back from helping hurricane victims to help his wife in the crazy chaos of the Meyer house and all the directions I feel I am pulled with three kids and my own online schooling! I love and soooo appreciate him!


3 comments:

Mandy said...

Way to look at the bright side of things!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

oh my...what a fab deal on those journals! love it! i need to start picking just a few things up too. love the deal!

April said...

That book you are reading sounds interesting. I actually just went and reserved a copy from the library to check it out.

I love weight watchers ice cream too. I also love Skinny Cow icecream sandwhiches. They are very yummy and you can't even tell they are light.