Please tell this is true! I really wanted to watch this show CSI Miami but I just cannot stand the actor David Caruso. He is the absolute worst over actor I have ever seen! He is like finger nails on a chalk board!!
Can you tell he annoys me?
I just read that he might have died in the season finale of last year. If this is true I can finally watch this show! Yippee!
http://tvfilter.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!DB9D137CC0F754C9!26491.entry
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Horatio DEAD
Posted by Abby at 4:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
I can't stand him either. Just painful.
I wanted to answer your question about the writing motherhood day on tuesday - just write about "Firsts" - and you can post a link on any of the participating blogs to be entered a chance to win the book! The list is up at my blog and at www.momblogmarketing.com. There are about a dozen.
Great post. You are not the only one who feels that way. Legions of people do!
I said last night Vixen would be your first comment and your blog would be a topic on one of her libelous and often obscene websites. Someone beat her to it but you are one of today's topics. She IS a confirmed, fugitive Caruso stalker.
Your opinion is valid, but Vixen does not speak for 'legions of people', thank the Lord.
David Caruso has a humongous fan base. That drives Vixen to despair.
She's nuts.
...She's nuts.
..says the nuttiest of them all. LOL!
Great comment chefdruck! Caruso is the worst to grace TV ...
Wow I had no idea this would such a controversial topic!
Don't worry, Abby. Just a fangirl who doesn't like that someone
doesn't like her idol. It happens all the time.
Thank you for commenting on my blog.
Sorry guys, but I actually like him and I think he fits the part well. I have heard many many people(my mother and husband included) that can't stand him, but I really do like him (in that part).
You may like him a LOT of people DON'T. I think he can't act and is really painful to watch.
You crack me up. Tell me it isn't his sexy voice that you hate! JUST KIDDING :)
I actually don't mind him, but what is up with the way he talks? I guess it must be his trademark, albeit annoying.
Hope you are enjoying a great weekend! Nice to hear I crack you up. I never think of myself as funny, so it surprises me when my posts get this feedback.
Hey!! This is Hannah (who posted the PSF on FollowinginmyShoes (aka, Rachel's blog)!
Thanks for the comment-- and yes that is a happily-ever-after adoption story! :)
I am NOT reading any of the comments or clicking your link! We have the last two episodes recorded and have not watched them yet!
I guess we'd better get on it since the new season starts tomorrow!
Like the show, but Horatio is not my fav... a bit TOO dramatic.
Post a Comment