Erin told me her bike just didn't have enough air in the tires. I sighed and said well that sounds like a daddy job. You will have to wait until he gets home to tell him. She said no Iwant to do it! I said will go for it! So this is her pumping her tires up. ;) I was so glad to see her take this kind if initiative b/c generally her personality is such that she cherishes being the baby of our family and will do anything she can to be taken care of! I was glad to see a bit of an independent streak come out in her and want to do it on her own!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Little Miss Fix-It
Erin told me her bike just didn't have enough air in the tires. I sighed and said well that sounds like a daddy job. You will have to wait until he gets home to tell him. She said no Iwant to do it! I said will go for it! So this is her pumping her tires up. ;) I was so glad to see her take this kind if initiative b/c generally her personality is such that she cherishes being the baby of our family and will do anything she can to be taken care of! I was glad to see a bit of an independent streak come out in her and want to do it on her own!
Posted by Abby at 2:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Those are great pics!
How funny! I'm glad she did it herself too. I wish Madison would do things on her own without me or Chris having to remind her she can.
Wow. Totally adorable pictures, and what a great Miss. Fix. it. I could use one of those! :)
that will take her places, Mom!!! good girl!
Post a Comment