CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Regan and her many many MANY questions

Regan is at this stage right now where she asks about a 100 questions a day or more. They usually are things I have no idea the answer to or just well let me just give you some examples of just one car ride with her

Hey mom-

Why do we laugh when someone touches our armpits or feet?

I say well I guess b/c our nerves are very sensitive there.

What do nerves look like anyway? Do they look like nerd candy cause that would be kinda cool. (happy giggle)
What color are nerves?

I'm not sure Regan.

That's probably a better dad question right?

Right

What kind of questions can I ask you? I got one..Mom if you had to do a job and daddy was the one to be our home carrier what would it be?

A librarian

You would DO THAT just for the MONEY?

I'm not even sure what you mean by that and what you want me to say here.

Just answer the question mom!

Okay do you see my point here. These conversations are not even making sense any more! Is it horrible that I tell her listen mommy just needs to concentrate on her driving right now. Can we talk about this later?

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you need to ground her for asking too many questions. I am laughing out loud right now! Wouldn't that be funny 10 years from now, "hey mom, do you remember you grounding me b/c I asked too many questions?" Okay, I am turning into dad aren't I?

She's a hoot Abby!

Maren said...

Hi! I emailed you all the stuff on Tuesday. I just forwarded it all to you again. Let me know if you get it.....

Danyele Easterhaus said...

that is so the conversation that i have been having with #2. crazy. and the questions, they are getting so hard. maybe you and i should just talk and let hte kids hypothesize!

Maren said...

Okay, I tried the other email. Did it work?

Anonymous said...

She is so Random. That makes me love her even more. I am glad that it's you and not me listening to those thousands of questions though! :O)

ChefDruck said...

I love to write down their questions - I have tried to write down all of their questions in one day - it's an amazing snapshot of our insanity. Now I just write down their most memorable ones...

Nicely captured. It's so hard to know where their minds go.