CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 22, 2008

Girls got ahold of my camera!









No the date on the side is not correct. I couldn't find my camera. Finally got my hands on it. Here is what I found. Isn't it funny what they deam worthy of a photo op? I'm not going to point any fingers but hmmm who do we think took these pics?

>

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Jan 1st huh? J/K I'm wondering if it was Regan just because of Erin being in the first shot, but then I know Regan is a great photographer and her shots are usually more well prepared..so maybe Erin? I'm thinking they took turns. :O)

Abby said...

I think Regan thought this was a great shot of Erin's horses ;) By the way Aunt Mandy this is what Erin bought with her birthday money

Liz said...

The one with Erin in frount made me think Regan had dark hair. Funny girls.

Mandy said...

Wow, look at those tongues!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

love the open mouth shots...you have some good dental work there! jk...love their view of things!

Nana-Judy said...

How ornery! Kids will be kids!! I think I would be looking for a 'safer' place to keep the camera!But then...I guess you wouldn't have these pics, would you?