CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Back off I got a man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEFE3B0Rje0

This is soooo funny! My favorite part is the duct tape that proclaims to the world back off I got a man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is funny. What's even funnier is that Jacob had a late start at school today and we were actually watching pimp my ride this morning.

Danyele Easterhaus said...

I am laughing...your sil, Mandy came by my blog and sent me your way. she tells me ur an adoption type peep too! I'm off to look around in a bit.

well, i have to tell you that i actually own a t shirt (that is so unlike me to think i'm cute)...that says, "i'm too sexy for my minivan". yep. it's true.

and, i just loaded off my mini for an 03 escalade that actually fits 3 car seats in the back seat. i'm so happy, for so many reasons!

Nana-Judy said...

Yep! Nana's 'rides' can compare,too! The 'stuff' may not be the same, but the trash! is still there,sometimes. After all, Papaw's are just older 'little boys'!