CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Another funny memory




Okay let me first apologize for how bad these pictures are. I don't know if it was the lighting, the camera, or the fact that I was laughing so hard! This was 2 years ago when Jordan was 14 years old. He told me they asked him to help out with the Christmas play at church little did I know that when he came out to do his part he would be wearing a cow costume with udders on the belly!! Oh my goodness the girls and I both about wet our pants laughing! The funniest part was when they got to his part he just said MOO in an annoyed voice. He he what a good sport he is huh? He told me he didn't know that is what they had up their sleeve for him either until he got there!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

That reminds me of something Gary used to say, "never volunteer for something" (he was talking about basic training/military but maybe we can add church too? Funny story.

Lesley Myrick said...

That picture made me laugh so much! When I was younger, my friend and I dressed up in very similar cow suits for a dairy event, and went around singing for kids. It was...interesting, to say the least. :)

(And thanks so much for entering my blog giveaway! Awesome to connect with other like-minded bloggers. All the best!)

Danyele Easterhaus said...

it looks like giggle focus problems to me...and i have to say, that is some costume!

Anonymous said...

I bet the tears were running down your face from laughing so hard. I think its great that he went ahead and did it after he found out what was expected of him. I'm not so sure I would have been able to do it!! Way to go Jordan!