I was going through some of my old files on my computer and ran across these pictures. I remember this day very clearly. We were watching Jordan's baseball game from the car b/c the mosquitoes were so bad this summer in Alaska. The girls were watching a movie and I gave them pretzel sticks. See how they find ways to entertain themselves?
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
that is so funny - I'll save these for later she's saying hugh?
What great place for storage!
Look how little she was. Erika saw this and says...GROSS! But then she said awww look at little Erin.
i am laughing out loud at this! it is soooo great that her personality shines through, even with pretzels!
That is hilarious!
This looked a little painful when I first saw it and then I noticed the smile. Whatever makes you happy, right? Too Cute!!!!!
I'm going to have to go with, "no thanks?" :)
That is so Erin but I think I will pass also..:)
Post a Comment