CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 26, 2008

YIKES!!


You may have heard the screaming the last couple days YES all the way in whatever state you are from our home in Washington. My girls have let out the most ear splitting screams in the past couple days b/c we seem to have a wasp nest IN our vent in the bathroom! Oh the horror .... my honey is working on it but it can't end soon enough!!!

5 comments:

Mandy said...

That's what that noise was...

ChefDruck said...

Oh my gosh - that is truly terrifying. You are living my worst nightmare. Good luck!

Liz said...

Not a fun thing to have in your house. I am glad you are getting rid of them.
Sam asked me the other night what a pest was, I do think the wasp whould be one.

Rachel said...

Ahh -- I would be screaming too -- that's horrible!

By the way, thanks for stopping by the ol' blog during my "Hurricane Hiatus." I am so glad to be back!

And, yes -- we're another Happy Adoption Story! :)

April said...

Werid spot for those critters to be...that would suck having them in your house!