Maggie has been in our family since about 3 months before Erin was born. So Erin and her were babies together. They have a pretty tight bond definitely more like siblings. They play together VERY well! Poor Maggie puts up with a lot from Erin. If she gets too tired of it though she'll give Erin a run for her money chasing her around the yard! They both think this is great fun. I can hear Erin laughing and I swear I hear a bit of doggie laughing from Maggie too!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
Awwww. There's nothing like a great family dog. So sweet.
Doggie laugh, only from a dog lover, love it! That was funny!
I know Maggie seems to just love Erin and she loves Maggie. Funny dog..
I bet it makes Maggie feel young again to run around and have fun with Erin. And I agree...I think I've heard Chubs do some doggie laughing at times too. Somtimes you can almost see a smile on their faces too huh?!?
aww so cute! Our dog is getting old so she doesn't take as much from the kids as she used to.
Awww, what a great post! Every kid needs a great dog to grow up with--that's how it is supposed to work! I cannot imagine raising my kids without our dogs!
Maggie looks like a GREAT friend.
How sweet! I love dogs.
Post a Comment