I know this is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black but I am so tired of the bathroom humor around my house right now! Regan and Erin have both discovered they can make themselves burp and think this is the most hysterical thing. The problem is once they start they can't seem to stop and sometimes we have upset bellys from the excessive burping. {insert eye rolling and mommy sigh here} This is not even close to how funny they think it is just to hear the word fart. I can't even say the word toilet without the two of them cackling. OH my I will be so glad when this stage passes!
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Maybe tell them that everytime they fart, burp, on purpose or without saying excuse me and meaning it; or laugh at someone doing it or talk about it inappropriatly they will owe you a dime/quarter/whatever $$ you want to put on it. Maybe that will stop them. :O)
Oh, be glad your not at my house! I can't imagine the 4 of them together!
Hi,
Thanks for stopping by our blog and saying hello! I appreciate this post...the potty humor is just starting in our house and I have a feeling it isn;t going anythere anytime soon!
Hi! I saw you over on Cecily's blog and thought I'd stop by to say hi!
I totally know what you mean. If I ever want to crack my kids up, all I have to do is throw out the word toilet in the middle of some random sentence and they are gone. Crazy, isn't it?
Post a Comment