CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 8, 2008

My baby is in school now!









After I left Erin's school from dropping her off today. Yes I followed the bus to her school to make sure she made there
okay her first day. Hey her teacher actually suggested it! Anyway I stopped at the grocery store and saw a couple mommies putting their toddlers in their carts and I realized that chapter in my life is over. Sigh...my baby started Kindergarten today. Erin was beyond excited. She put on the dress she picked out and looked adorable if I do say so myself! She played tag with the other kids at the bus stop and reminded everyone that TODAY she was getting on the big girl bus too! I was relieved and surprised at how well she did. When I walked her to her class she knew right where to go and even remembered where her teacher said to put her lunch box every day when she came in! Now here I am in a house so quiet it feels odd. Even Maggie seems to know something is off. I guess its time for me to start my new chapter and begin MY school work....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks so cute! That girl is going to be a heart breaker! i love her hair like that. Hope you have a great day Erin(mommy too.) :O)

Nana-Judy said...

You do such a good job chronicling the important events in your family. It is hard to see tha changes, sometimes. At the same time we are always proud of our kids when they reach new goals, too. Thinking about you!

Mandy said...

She looks so pretty!

Claremont First Ward said...

She looks so excited to be there and determined to get to her class! :)

Munchkins and Music said...

Her hair is beautiful! Awww, back to school. We'll be there someday!

Julie H said...

It's weird isn't it!

Lori said...

I can't believe she is in school!!! I am glad that she is enjoying it. You too will enjoy having some time to yourself.

April said...

Awww, the first day of school. I bet it was hard for you. She looks so cute!