CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Look I did it myself!



Regan came in this morning and said look mom I did my hair all by myself. Well I am all for letting my kids be independant and learn how to do things on their own. But I just couldn't let Regan go to school like this today. She was a bit over accessorized!



Plus check out how she put this headband on ;) We had a discussion about the right way to wear a headband and decided...



She could do with just the pony tails I redid them for her b/c she was had missed two big chunks of hair on the back and they were not all that tight anyway. But pretty good effort don't you think! Its tough work learning how to be so girly!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

She is a nut. What a funny girl!

Anonymous said...

Chris and I didn't think it looked TOO bad until we saw the way her headband was on.:O) I think it's great she tried though. I've sent a pony on Mad's wrist many times for her to come back and her hair is still down and she is saying she's so hot. I ask her why she didn't put her hair up and she says she can't. I wish she would at least TRY like Regan. So I say...Great Job Regan, for trying!!

Mandy said...

You have an award just sitting there collecting dust. Come get it already! :-)