CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First day of school




Little Miss Fashionista on her way out the door for her first day of third grade.

You know I had a picture of Jordan too but that stinker got ahold of my camera and deleted it!!

Stay tuned for Erin's first day next Monday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is she!! I hope you have/had a great day Regan. You too Jordan even though you won't share it with the rest of us. :O)

Mandy said...

I just love those pix of Regan. She looks so cute!

Claremont First Ward said...

Oh, so adorable!

Liz said...

If Jordan's pic's where as cute as Regan's I don't know why he wouldn't want everyone to see them.... Loved Regan's smile and outfit. Try to get a picture of Jordan in his football uniform. I am sure he would be happy to let us see that.. at least I hope so.