CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Wish people would know what they are talking about!


As soon as we sat down I started pulling out my video camera b/c I really wanted to catch the boys running down the tunnel onto the field. I knew it would be a memorable moment. Next thing I know I have a security guy tap me on the shoulder. He says umm Miss you can't be using a video camera at Qwest stadium, he says this VERY loud like he is trying to make an example of me. I told him oh I'm sorry I didn't know that rule applied for the high schoolers he said YES and if you don't stop taping I will be forced to TAKE your camera and it will belong to the Qwest field. I was very surprised and said I stopped taping and I will put it away...I'm sorry. (so embarrasssing!!) Then about 10 minutes later same security guy comes up to me and says almost whispering umm Miss I just got a phone call and apparently the video camera rules have been lifted for the today and you can feel free to tape the game. Of course this he doesn't say as loud to let everyone know HE screwed up! Uggh! Don't worry being the stinker I am I pulled out my camera and smiled real big and said really LOUD Well THANKS I think I will tape the whole game then! {BIG CHEESY GRIN}

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Humble pie has such a bitter taste!

Liz said...

I am sure you where not the only person recording their son. So glad you got to finish recording him. Love the pics.