CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Hypothetical question.....

If you were randomly given $1,000 to spend on anything. What would you spend it on?

-go to McDonalds and say I want one of everything!

-buy some expensive jeans that fit and not care about the price tag?

-get your husband that new electronic whatsit that he has been dying for?

-the options are endless here now your turn to give me what you would do......

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I think you're starting to take after dad. Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

A brand-new pair of Jimmy Choo's.
A long weekend in a spa in the French Alps.

Honey Mommy said...

Seriously I would probably use it to take a mini-vacation with my husband. I would run away with him and spend the night in a really nice hotel and then go on a shopping spree to spend the rest.

Anonymous said...

I would put it towards the down payment on our new MINI. Although that doesn't sound fun - the car is still so new and exciting that making the payments lower would be nice!

Claremont First Ward said...

I'd spend it all on clothes for me. I'm selfish. What can I say? :)

Anonymous said...

I'd love a new wardrobe!!