CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 7, 2008

One of the reasons I am so electronics illiterate


This is one of the reasons I am so electronics illiterate. Why bother learning when you have a husband and son that will take care of all of it for you? (look at the muscles Jordan is getting in his arms from all the weight lifting in football!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the same way! Why bother when you know they'll do it for you. :O)
Jordan is looking really buff! :O)

Mandy said...

Wo, look at those guns! I think I still can beat him at arm wrestling though. :-)

Honey Mommy said...

Haha!
It's so true!

My husband is very handy, so I rarely worry about the computers, cars, electronics, etc. It's awesome!

Nana-Judy said...

Hmmmm! I guess I approach it from a different view. My Mom was pretty helpless with fixing things and my Dad was pretty great at it. I was always curious at "how things work" so I guess I took after him, more. I can't fix everything, but I CAN fix a lot of things, or at least know what is wrong! Hey!! that has really come in handy a few times, and has saved me money, too. Garage repairman soon learn that they can't put anything over on me just because I am a woman [for instance].
It is hard to believe that Jordan has reached the age where he can develop muscles like that! Watch out for the girls!!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i am an engineer by degree...jsut 'retired' only a few months ago...but anyway, my hubby is a freaking genius about so many software related things...i tell him not to take up my brain space when he can use all his!