CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Advice day-subject for today MY HAIR


So lately I have been wearing my hair up in a clip almost every day as it is so heavy and long. It is getting close to time to cut it off and donate to Locks of Love. I had Erin take this picture of me its not the best (notice the big knot on one side you can tell I just took it out of the clip) Anyway if you were me how would you cut my hair? Links to hairstyles would be AWESOME!

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Okay, here you go, since you are already thinking of donating, you are going to have to go short, super short (unless you are still going to grow it out 5 more inches or so) but here's a few suggestions:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/SNn_4O3HQZI/AAAAAAAABR0/3SxJBw_7wWY/s1600-h/Short+Bob+Hair.jpg
or

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/199/502077827_8deaf0fa92_b.jpg

or
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NO2UOMMYKZ0/SLvxeDrYE6I/AAAAAAAAA-E/4Qo7jK16tAw/s1600-h/Blonde+Bob+Hairstyle.jpg

or

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2156/1604867529_7f086ae8bc_o.jpg

There are several short do's on this site: http://short-haircutstyles.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-09-04T01%3A27%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=5

Hope that helps!

Danyele Easterhaus said...

i know nothing about hair, but i'm glad you are donating to locks of love. the last time i came up with a new hair do i looked at images on google images...sun and easy.

Liz said...

You need to find a stylist that cuts hair for the person. I know that will be hard to find but ask arond and I am sure you will be happy with your new look...Love ya, mom

Anonymous said...

I really like that first one Many suggested. Cute! I don't know though...I'm afraid of short hair with my double crown, but I think it looks really cute on most people. You can use so many cute hair clips and hair accessories in short hair. Can't wait to see what you do.

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I forgot the D in Mandy's name.

April said...

Mandy found some really cute ones...I have the top hairstyle and from experience it is very easy. I have mostly short haircuts in the past 10 years and I love them. I think short and layers can be really fun. Just make sure you get some good palmade (sp) to put in it. I can't wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

I don't really have any hair style suggestions, but I too cut my hair for locks and loves.
It feels so good to lighten the load:)

Anonymous said...

meant to type "locks of love" :)