Those are great pictures!! And how cute are you in that wonderfully bright shirt. I love it...it makes you look so happy!!
I have tons of pictures I took at the Space Needle when I was there. We actually had a clear day and it was awesome.Great pictures of Pike's Place too!
Great pictures! I love that market! Good luck with the giveaway on my blog!
I want to go there!
Looks like a great trip. Reminds me of Sleepless in Seattle.
I really loved Pikes Place. Hope to get to go there again sometime. I love all the pictures of course. It was a great outing.
You definitely got some great pictures. I love the space needle pics! About 5 years ago we took my dad, Terry and Alexa to Seattle and got some awesome pics. There are so many great places to visit.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Those are great pictures!! And how cute are you in that wonderfully bright shirt. I love it...it makes you look so happy!!
I have tons of pictures I took at the Space Needle when I was there. We actually had a clear day and it was awesome.
Great pictures of Pike's Place too!
Great pictures! I love that market! Good luck with the giveaway on my blog!
I want to go there!
Looks like a great trip. Reminds me of Sleepless in Seattle.
I really loved Pikes Place. Hope to get to go there again sometime. I love all the pictures of course. It was a great outing.
You definitely got some great pictures. I love the space needle pics! About 5 years ago we took my dad, Terry and Alexa to Seattle and got some awesome pics. There are so many great places to visit.
Post a Comment