CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

My little photographer




Here is Regan my little photographer. She LOVES taking pictures! What I find most interesting is her take on how she sees things. If you go back to the pictures of my garden Regan took almost all of those. I asked her to take some pictures I was thinking she would get a wide shot to show them all but she did really close up shots of each of the flowers. There is no wrong answer in art right?

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Definitely not. She is one talented little artsy fartsy girl. Just love her.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I went back to those pictures and I am amazed that she took them. I never thought that she did. I thought you had. Way to go Regan! I see a great future for you!!