Sometimes I REALLY hate (and I don't like to use that word very often) the age of the DVR!!! My youngest has no idea what it means to sit and wait for the show to come back on for commercial break. I turned on the TV for her this morning Dora was in the middle of an episode. I thought okay here you watch this mommy needs to clean a little. She should be happy right...WRONG she started to cry b/c she wanted me to rewind it to the beginning. I couldn't do that b/c we turned it on right in the middle. Ugggh I hate to say this but if they only had any idea how lucky they were! Remember when we only had cartoons on Saturday morning? Man I'm getting old.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I miss Saturday morning cartooms. They just aren't the same.
We still don't have DVR so my kids get to watch all the commercials. It would be nice to jump through them sometimes, but I know what you mean...spoiled kids. :O)
I know exactly what you are talking about. I got Tivo last Christmas and love it, but I know what it was like the other way. Hunter is like Erin...he will go to leave the room to go to the bathroom and hit the pause button everytime....he's 3...at three I didn't even have a remote.
It is very funny to see how much technology has changed.
I know we drive the grandchildren crazy because we don't have all the new things. When they come over they always say pause that but don't have that.
Post a Comment