We had a super exciting day today. Jordan's football team got to play their opening game at the Qwest field (for those of you who didn't know, like me, that is where the Seattle Seahawks play) it is an awesome stadium! We were all super excited especially Jordan!! I have never enjoyed sports that much but watching my son out on the field that day just made me well...proud and happy. He looks so stinkin cute in his uniform! I was thoroughly enjoying the game with all the other parents and thinking wow I'm so glad Jordan joined the football team this is sooo fun! That is up until one of the plays where a boy from our team got knocked so hard he was down on the ground and got up and fell back down b/c his leg was in such pain. All I could think was turn around TURN AROUND let me see your number!! Thankfully when he turned around it was NOT Jordan but still my heart broke for this kid who was trying to act so cool and not cry but you could tell he was in some serious pain. (see all the boys taking a knee waiting to see if the kid was okay?)In the end I think he just pulled something b/c he was up and around in about 15 minutes. But still this gave me anxiety! In case you are wondering in the pictures Jordan is #29. Go Fife Trojans!! (by the way they lost 7-46 eeek!)
Saturday, September 6, 2008
The Fife Trojans
We had a super exciting day today. Jordan's football team got to play their opening game at the Qwest field (for those of you who didn't know, like me, that is where the Seattle Seahawks play) it is an awesome stadium! We were all super excited especially Jordan!! I have never enjoyed sports that much but watching my son out on the field that day just made me well...proud and happy. He looks so stinkin cute in his uniform! I was thoroughly enjoying the game with all the other parents and thinking wow I'm so glad Jordan joined the football team this is sooo fun! That is up until one of the plays where a boy from our team got knocked so hard he was down on the ground and got up and fell back down b/c his leg was in such pain. All I could think was turn around TURN AROUND let me see your number!! Thankfully when he turned around it was NOT Jordan but still my heart broke for this kid who was trying to act so cool and not cry but you could tell he was in some serious pain. (see all the boys taking a knee waiting to see if the kid was okay?)In the end I think he just pulled something b/c he was up and around in about 15 minutes. But still this gave me anxiety! In case you are wondering in the pictures Jordan is #29. Go Fife Trojans!! (by the way they lost 7-46 eeek!)
Posted by Abby at 2:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Nathan saw the pics and said, "jordan is playing football?" And I said, "yeah, what do you think of that?" He said, "GOOD! I wish she would have recorded it!"
He looks so cute, I have to agree! Go Jordan!!!
I really hope they get to play there again. It looks so impressive the big field and all. Jordan looks too grown up...
Go Jordan !!!
Post a Comment